Most people are aware that chocolate is toxic to dogs and cats. During the Christmas and Easter holidays, Guthrie Pet Hospital sees an influx of calls and cases involving chocolate ingestion. Learn what you need to know about chocolate toxicity in pets. Continue…
Hello, Silvi here! As the official Cat of Guthrie Pet Hospital, I see a lot of stuff. I see puppy dogs and kitty cats and delivery people and clients and a couple of weird guys that come to steal our rugs every few weeks. There are lots of new faces every day. I don’t know if you have noticed, but we have had some new faces working at the clinic lately as well. We have Felicia, my apprentice clinic cat, who is still trying to get the lay of the land. She is doing a pretty good job for the most part, but she is still kind of a newb. I told her if she licked the windows it would make her look smart…she totally did it! I think she will fit in fine once she quits trying to climb Dr. Anna’s trees. Continue…
In May of 2017, Guthrie Pet Hospital developed an app for the clinic. You can download the app on your Apple or Windows phone directly from the app store by searching for Guthrie vet. The app pairs with our office software through your e-mail address, so it’s important to update your e-mail address with us. Once you have downloaded the app, use your e-mail address as your login and enter a password. Wait at least 24 hours for the app to sync with our office software. Once the system has synced, your pets will be added into the app automatically.
What can you do with Guthrie Pet Hospital app?
- View your pet’s vaccination history
- Call the clinic directly from the app
- View upcoming appointments
- Request appointment
- Request prescriptions for pick up at the clinic
- Receive push notifications: You will receive notifications about upcoming appointments, once a month heartworm prevention reminder and our monthly special announcement.
- Post your pet’s selfie to share with others
- Search our extensive Pet Health Library for common health problems
- Connect with us on our social media channel
You must have the Guthrie Pet Hospital app downloaded on your phone to use the loyalty program. You will receive $100 credit on your account for every 16 stamps that you earn.
How to earn loyalty stamps:
- One stamp for downloading the app
- One stamp for every $100 spent on each invoice. TIP: If you are checking out and owe $95.00 for your visit, buy your pet a toy or some treats to reach that $100.00 goal.
- Watch for push notifications and monthly specials offering additional stamps
If you don’t have our app, please download and take advantage of all the great benefits and start earning your rewards today. Contact Guthrie Pet Hospital if you are having trouble connecting and we will be happy to help you.