I’m sure you have heard the saying “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.” The same can be said about feeding your pet proper nutrition. You can feed the best, most expensive pet food on the planet but if your pet doesn’t eat it, it won’t do them any good.
Because nutrition is one of the most vital elements that helps support a long, healthy active life style, taste is an important factor.
This post is sponsored by Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. Dr. Anna is being compensated for helping enrich the lives of dogs, but Dr. Anna only shares information she feels is relevant to her readers. Pro Plan SAVOR Shredded Blend is not responsible for the content of this article.
Nutrition vs. Taste: The compromise is over!
Purina Pro Plan ® Savor ® provides dogs with the nutrition they need and a taste they will love! When Dr. Anna first opened Guthrie Pet Hospital in 1997, her youngest weimaraner, Guthrie, was not gaining weight properly. A Purina representative came by the clinic and recommended feeding Purina Pro Plan Performance. Dr. Anna has been feeding Purina Pro Plan ever since.
Your dogs will taste the difference.
Purina has made a lot of changes since then, but according to Dr. Anna’s dogs, the best change was adding those tender shredded pieces of real meat to their crunchy kibble. It’s time to make mealtime sensational by feeding your dogs Purina Pro Plan Savor Shr
edded Blend formulas.
- Real meat is the #1 ingredient. You can choose from chicken, beef, lamb or salmon or mix it up to give your dog some variety.
- Purina has over 85 years of research
- Purina has over 400 scientists, veterinarians, and nutritionist on staff
- Over 80 formulas to choose from depending on your pet’s age, lifestyle and taste. Purina Pro Plan Savor line offers a variety of wet and dry foods, plus treats and flavor enhancements to help satisfy taste preference that will satisfy even the most finicky pooch.
- 100% manufactured in the United States
Pro Plan Purina diets are available from your vet or your favorite pet specialty store, like PetSmart®. You can even shop from the comfort of you own home and purchase online.