Here at Guthrie Pet Hospital, we have heard your voice and are responding to make it easier to care for your pet. Regular preventative care is essential to keeping your pet healthy. Paying for these services all at once can be a financial strain for some pet owners. Guthrie Pet Hospital is now offering package veterinary wellness plans that include everything your pet needs for the year in a budget-friendly monthly payments.
What is included in veterinary wellness plans?
- Vaccines: All pets need to be regularly vaccinated to prevent fatal and contagious disease. Here at Guthrie Pet Hospital, we will perform a risk assessment to determine what vaccines your pet needs to stay healthy.
- Examinations: A comprehensive, head to tail examination, should be performed at least once a year. It’s common for Dr. Coffin to detect diseases early before they become more serious.
- Diagnostic testing: Bloodwork, fecal and urine examinations are necessary to detect problems that are not visible to the human eye.
- Surgical procedures: Our puppy and kitten plans include spaying and neutering. Because 98% of pets over the age of 3 have dental disease, we also have plans that include dental cleanings.
- Medications: Heartworm prevention, flea and tick and intestinal parasites medications can also be included in our veterinary wellness plans.
Reasons to purchase veterinary wellness plans:
- You no longer need to worry about what your pet is due for or how you will pay for it.
- Owners who have wellness plans seek care sooner when problems arise
- Reduces the cost of care for your pet, because it is less expensive to prevent a disease than it is to diagnose and treat.
Veterinary wellness plans are not the same as pet insurance. Wellness plans allow you to make budget-friendly monthly payments for yearly preventative care. Most pet insurance plans will help pay a percentage of your pet’s medical bills when they are ill.
The staff at Guthrie Pet Hospital would love to customize a veterinary wellness plan for you and your pet. Contact us today! During the month of December, we are offering $25.00 off of any wellness plan enrollment fee for your pet.